What is it about people who constantly smile — even when it’s way past the point of appropriate — that is so terrifying? Smiles usually elicit such a warm, calming response in other human beings. Unless, that is, the person smiling has had this Real Housewives-esque serial killer grin plastered on their face through every social encounter that day, including ones where they are unhappy or clearly dislike the people they’re surrounded by.
Friendship is one of the best aspects of life. That said, certain friends are certainly much better than others. A real friend and fake friend can be hard to distinguish, but they are very different! Real friends are people you can go to for anything. You know they will always be on your side, through thick and thin. Fake friends might as well be scum of the Earth for all the support they will give you. Use this guide to figure out if your friends are your real friends!
8 Signs Of Fake Nice People:
1. They respect only people with power
2. They try hard to make people like them
3. They are desperate for attention
4. They show off all the time
5. They make commitments easily but seldom keep them
6. They gossip a lot
7. They criticize others to make themselves look great
8. They are only nice when they have a hidden agenda