Do you remember the first time you were sexually turned on? I don’t. But I do recall when my ex’s internal crush-struck butterflies began flapping their wings during high school days and I stimulated more giddy perspiration than disgust.
Then something foggy and confusing known as adolescence happened. (Hmm…) During high school, I remember she was feeling insanely turned on by my sight! Even when the relationship didn’t become sexual, I had little clue about the specifics of what I was feeling. The unquestionable mix of curiosity, intrigue and supercharged hormones, I quickly called love and it last for about three or so years.
Confusing lust or general horniness for emotional connect and love are mistakes many of us make early on. How can we differentiate when most of us scarcely understand our sexuality at all? Add the facts that female sexual arousal is less straightforward and varied than men’s, discussion of personal sexuality remains fairly taboo and female sexuality wasn’t even studied until fairly recently and its mysterious is, well, no mystery.
6 Signs That Shows A Girl Is Aroused (She’s Turned On!)
1. Most ladies arch their backs. Most ladies naturally arch their backs during arousal, which exaggerates particularly sensual body parts, such as their rears and breasts. It also creates a sort of “come hither” physique that can turn both parties on. This can all happen during foreplay, sex and even casual exchanges, such as chatting with your lover.
2. Watch her light-of-love eyes. There’s a reason Hungry Eyes is among the most sexually arousing tunes, according to a Spotify study. Our fantasies and wants can’t help but show in our eyes—for some of us more than others. If a lover locks eyes with ladies meanwhile, they’ll want him or her even more. Their pupils may dilate as their Girl Boners grow. She’s definitely aroused!
3. They use want-filled words. Depending on a lady’s comfort level and personality type, she may use words to subtly or overtly essentially say I WANT SEX! If there’s any confusion about your arousal level, talking is arguably the most powerful tool for clarification. Make sure to keep your words positive when communicating arousal to your partner. “I’d love to see you naked right now” will work much better than a frustrated, “Can you not tell that I’m turned on?!?”
4. Lips Licking, blush, swell and moisten! Gosh somebody must be turned on! The female body turned on psychology makes it clear, their bodies work all kinds of magic in the form of added wetness and swelling as they move from turned on to lovemaking and ooh-la-la orgasm. These shifts derive from increased blood flow to our sexual organs and the brain signaling us to prepare for kissing, cuddling, intercourse and so much more.
5. She starts fantasizing. You know what I’m talking about ladies! You’re sitting across the dinner table from your beloved and suddenly he isn’t wearing a sweater and chomping on pizza, but naked and licking his sexy lips. No, YOUR sexy lips. Yum! You really, really want some…
6. She reach out and touch. This one also varies with personality, but one of the basics my high school lover will do. Regardless, touch is a powerful, natural and nearly involuntary way to express sexual desire. Touching a partner in intimate places—areas not often touched by others, such as the inner thigh, or even touching his hand or cheek often shows turn-on. If we venture into the crotch area—NEON FLASHING LIGHTS!
Simply talking about sex and sensuality can be a turn on—as it should be! If you haven’t started chit chatting with your partner about the ins and outs of your sexual relationship or explored your own sexual needs and wants fully, there is no time like the present. Let’s meet again in my next letter, arousal begins within the mind, then seeps out where fantasy propels physicality.